Change Done Well
Bringing together top talent from management consulting, Fortune 100 companies, branding firms and traditional PR, Weber Shandwick’s Change Management practice marries the left brain business savvy of a consulting firm with the right brain artistic chops of a creative agency to build belief, align interests and inspire action in times of change.
From mergers and acquisitions to corporate restructurings to leadership transitions, we are with our clients throughout their most critical transformation moments, crafting a compelling case for change, counseling C-suite leaders and providing meaning and context for employees. What’s more? Through our CultureShift offering, we ensure that however your business is changing, your culture shifts with it.
We're Known For...
- Identifying growth and innovation opportunities
- Integration following a merger or acquisition
- Aligning, preparing and engaging leaders
- Shifting culture
- Reorganizing or restructuring
- Building an inclusive workplace
- Strengthening employer reputation
- Grounding your strategy in insight and foresight
Executive Vice President, Client Experience Corporate