Navigating the shareholder activism era
The rise of activist investors has transformed the landscape in which companies operate, necessitating more transparent and adept financial communications across industries. With backgrounds in finance, law, analyst/investor relations and corporate communications, our expert team employs a deep understanding of relevant financial audiences and keen insights into regulatory environments to advise clients on what to say, when to say it and how to deliver it.
Our strategic planning process includes comprehensive communications rollout plans and messaging materials that address key concerns in every major market worldwide. Whether our client is a publicly traded Fortune 100, a private equity shop or a VC, we have extensive experience crafting compelling value creation stories for key internal and external stakeholders, leveraging both traditional media and the latest digital and social media channels.
We're Known For...
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Business & financial media relations/executive training
- IPOs & capital raising
- Bankruptcies & restructurings
- Alternative investments
- Shareholder activism preparedness and response
- Quarterly earnings support (routine and misses)
- Corporate governance issues
- IR digital and content strategy/creation
- Investor days
- Investor perception studies
Executive Vice President, Client Experience Corporate