Shaping Opinions Amidst Tumult
Drawing on a global network that includes Powell Tate in the U.S. and Asia, Weber Shandwick’s public affairs team partners with the world’s leading organizations to engage audiences on the most critical issues of our time, operating at the intersection of industry, politics and culture. We bring knowledgeable and holistic counsel to our clients – discerning a tweet from a trend, and a moment from a movement.
Masters of both short and long-term campaigns, we are able to traverse immediate issues of client reputation and navigate long-term policy agendas, shaping opinions and engaging the right audience in the right place at the right time. We bring political diversity to our work, with experts coming from the highest levels of government, political campaigns, corporations, media, law firms, NGOs and regulatory agencies. With a focus on data and insight-driven strategy, we accelerate change across platforms, driving results where influencers, traditional, digital and social media converge.
We're Known For...
- Award-winning multi-platform advocacy campaigns
- Experts who bring deep relationships with policymakers and opinion leaders
- Analytics infused in every stage of a campaign lifecycle
- Thumb-stopping creative concepts and execution
- State-of-the-art stakeholder mapping and engagement
- Deep issue expertise in healthcare, energy, technology, agriculture, finance, and trade
- Seamless collaboration with clients, partners and global offices
Public Affairs Team
Vice President, Public Affairs